Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current opportunities below:
- Closing date: 03/06/2016Salary: £19,598 paReference: Charity Shop Man
Use your flair for fashion to help us transform local lives.
- Closing date: 06/06/2016Salary: £45,000Reference: HOM
Octavia has been providing homes for over one hundred years. We believe that good homes make better lives and have a passion for delivering a customer focused service.
- Closing date: 14/06/2016Salary: £10,125 paReference: APPRE & INTERN
The Octavia Foundation is offering exciting apprenticeship and paid internship opportunities for local young clients. Are you the right candidate for the following posts? Then come to our Open Day on the 14th of June 2016!
- Closing date: 30/06/2016Salary: £9.62 per hourReference: MOBCL-3
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then our bank of Mobile Cleaners might be for you.
- Closing date: 01/08/2016Salary: £7.20 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.