Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current vacancies below:
- Closing date: 09/10/2015Salary: £10,125 per annumReference: FOUNDAPPRENT
The Octavia Foundation is offering three exciting, paid apprenticeships; two within our Volunteering and Youth Projects, and one within the Octavia Housing finance team.
- Closing date: 09/10/2015Salary: £10 per hourReference: FOUNDINTERNS
We are looking for two talented interns to work on our Volunteering and Youth projects. These roles offer fantastic experience of everything from project management and research to public speaking – a great way to build work experience in the third sector.
- Closing date: 09/10/2015Salary: £45,329Reference: PRO1
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Planned Maintenance team. The successful candidate will be organised and thorough, with excellent time and budget management skills.
- Closing date: 12/10/2015Salary: £42,496 per annumReference: SEN
Octavia Housing is a successful developing housing association operating in the heart of London. Our Asset Management directorate reflects the importance we place on the effective maintenance and improvement of our tenants’ homes.
- Closing date: 21/10/2015Salary: £25,000 per annum pro rataReference: afo
We are looking for a part time, 4 days per week, After Care Officer to join our Development Defects team.
- Closing date: 31/10/2015Salary: £9.62 per hourReference: MOBCL-2
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then our bank of Mobile Cleaners work might be for you.
- Closing date: 31/12/2015Salary: £6.94 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 31/12/2015Salary: £17,763 paReference: Charity Shop Man
We are looking for experienced Shop Managers to ensure sales and profit targets are achieved and to support the day-to-day management of the shop(s). You will be responsible ensuring the shop has adequate donated and trading goods, shop displays, adhering to cash handling and banking procedures.
- Closing date: 01/01/2016Salary: £8.90 per hour (Day) £9.65 per hour (Night)Reference: BANK CA
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then joining our Bank Care Assistant register might be for you.