Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current vacancies below:
- Closing date: 29/05/2015Salary: £24,000 - £28,000Reference: Oldperco
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable person to assist in the expansion of our work with older people into Kensington and Chelsea, with a particular focus on befriending and advice and guidance.
- Closing date: 29/05/2015Salary: £30,450Reference: cust
We are looking for a full time Customer Support Officer to join our Asset Management team. You will lead on improving customer care and services to residents, by managing and monitoring complaints and compliments coming into the department and analysing key trends to set a strategy for improvements.
- Closing date: 01/06/2015Salary: Circa £23,500 per annumReference: SCH-SUPOFF
We are looking for a Scheme Support Officer to join our Care & Support team. Duties will include the provision of general administration support to the scheme.
- Closing date: 01/06/2015Salary: Circa £31,000 per annumReference: SCH-COO
These high profile positions involve working closely with the Scheme Manager with a variety of agencies, you will contribute towards the provision of an excellent care and support service to our residents, as well as developing a high-performing staff team.
- Closing date: 31/07/2015Salary: £6.84 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 31/10/2015Salary: £9.48 per hourReference: MOBCTK-2
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then our bank of Mobile Caretakers work might be for you.
- Closing date: 01/01/2016Salary: £8.90 per hour (Day) £9.65 per hour (Night)Reference: BANK CA
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then joining our Bank Care Assistant register might be for you.