Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current opportunities below:
- Closing date: 09/05/2016Salary: £9.28 per hour (Day) - £9.94 per hour (Night)Reference: CAREASSIS
Octavia are looking for Care Assistants and bank Care Assistants to provide care and support to our residents. Both permanent and flexible bank contracts are available.
- Closing date: 12/05/2016Salary: £19,598 paReference: Charity Shop Man
Use your flair for fashion to help us transform local lives.
- Closing date: 13/05/2016Salary: £52,500Reference: DEP
The Octavia Foundation is a growing, energetic and ambitious charity. Operating in central and west London, we help over 2000 people each year who are affected by ill health, social isolation, low income or unemployment to transform their lives.
- Closing date: 30/06/2016Salary: £9.62 per hourReference: MOBCL-3
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then our bank of Mobile Cleaners might be for you.
- Closing date: 01/08/2016Salary: £7.20 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.