Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current vacancies below:
- Closing date: 04/09/2015Salary: £10,700 per annumReference: PTRESICARE-KEN
We are looking for a caretaker to join our successful Estates Services team. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a comprehensive caretaking service to our residents including cleaning, identifying and reporting repairs, and a high level of customer service.
- Closing date: 05/09/2015Salary: £17250 per annumReference: AST MGR SHOP
We are looking for enthusiastic retail professionals with at least one years experience of managing staff in a busy retail environment. Excellent customer service, communication and commercial skills, as well as a creative flair required.
- Closing date: 30/09/2015Salary: £6.94 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 30/09/2015Salary: £17,763 paReference: Charity Shop Man
We are looking for experienced Shop Managers to ensure sales and profit targets are achieved and to support the day-to-day management of the shop(s). You will be responsible ensuring the shop has adequate donated and trading goods, shop displays, adhering to cash handling and banking procedures.
- Closing date: 31/10/2015Salary: £9.62 per hourReference: MOBCL-2
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then our bank of Mobile Cleaners work might be for you.
- Closing date: 01/01/2016Salary: £8.90 per hour (Day) £9.65 per hour (Night)Reference: BANK CA
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then joining our Bank Care Assistant register might be for you.