Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current vacancies below:
- Closing date: 07/05/2015Salary: £26,000Reference: Oldperco
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable person to assist in the expansion of our work with older people into Kensington and Chelsea, with a particular focus on befriending and advice and guidance.
- Closing date: 11/05/2015Salary: £31,000pa pro rataReference: YETL
You will need to have relevant experience in a senior position and a sincere commitment to working with children and young people.
- Closing date: 11/05/2015Salary: £25,000pa pro rataReference: YEO
You will need to have relevant experience and a sincere commitment to working with children and young people.
- Closing date: 11/05/2015Salary: £27,000pa pro rataReference: DYWY
Your role will be to plan and deliver activities as part of our innovative detached youth programme, your work will be street and hub based and will be unsociable but flexible hours.
- Closing date: 13/05/2015Salary: £12,825 per annumReference: PTCARETAKE-20
We are looking for a caretaker to join our successful Estates Services team. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a comprehensive caretaking service to our tenants and homeowners including cleaning, identifying and reporting repairs, and a high level of customer service.
- Closing date: 13/05/2015Salary: £20,840 per annumReference: PTCARETAKE-32.5
We are looking for a caretaker to join our successful Estates Services team. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal and literacy skills. They will be customer focused, well motivated, with good communication skills, good IT skills, and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Closing date: 15/05/2015
To succeed as a Senior HR Advisor, you will have a proven track record of strong HR generalist experience, including employee relations, employment legislation, recruitment and retention, advice on terms and conditions of employment and aspects of learning and development.
- Closing date: 31/07/2015Salary: £6.84 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 31/10/2015Salary: £9.48 per hourReference: MOBCTK-2
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then our bank of Mobile Caretakers work might be for you.
- Closing date: 01/01/2016Salary: £8.90 per hour (Day) £9.65 per hour (Night)Reference: BANK CA
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then joining our Bank Care Assistant register might be for you.