Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current vacancies below:
- Closing date: 10/10/2014Salary: £44,660 paReference: PM-ASSET MGT
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager to work in our busy Planned Maintenance Team.You will have a Building Surveying qualification and excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Closing date: 01/10/2014Salary: £32,480 paReference: NEIGHD OFF
We currently an exciting opportunity to join our existing Neighbourhood team. Your commitment, energy and enthusiasm will ensure that individual tenants receive an excellent housing management service.
- Closing date: 26/09/2014Salary: £24,360 paReference: HOUSING ADMIN
Octavia Housing are looking for a Housing Administration Assistant to work within our general needs housing team based in Westbourne Park, London.
- Closing date: 22/09/2014Salary: £16,966 paReference: AST MGR SHOP
We are looking for enthusiastic retail professionals with at least one years experience of managing staff in a busy retail environment. Excellent customer service, communication and commercial skills, as well as a creative flair required.
- Closing date: 17/09/2014Salary: £8.90 per hour (Day) £9.65 per hour (Night)Reference: BANK CA
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis, then joining our Bank Care Assistant register might be for you.