Diversity and equality
We deliver equality through homes, support and opportunity, supporting vibrant communities and better lives for all.
We make sure that equality and diversity is reflected in all that we do and we constantly look for opportunities to make improvements to our service, our employment practices and the way our organisation is run.
We foster an inclusive and diverse workforce where development and reaching your potential is actively encouraged. We want to attract, recruit and retain a diverse and inclusive workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of the community we serve with our residents and customers.
We are committed to making sure our Board and our staff reflect the communities we work in. We make sure that the contractors we partner with have an equally strong commitment to diversity. We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion within our organisation and the communities we serve.
Amplifying voices within our communities
- Amplify the voices of BME people in our communities
- Follow up on the Grove Roots and Herstories films to promote the lived experience and positive contribution of Black people in our communities
Supporting our communities
- Leverage social value from our suppliers, contractors and consultants to access opportunities for employment and training
- Fund, support, partner and amplify the voice of local charities and other non-profit organisations supporting BME people in our communities
- Explore how our procurement activity can open up opportunities for black-led businesses