Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current opportunities below:
- Closing date: 28/08/2016Salary: £19,598 paReference: Charity Shop Man
Use your flair for fashion to help us transform local lives.
- Closing date: 29/08/2016Salary: £42,500paReference: ECManager
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic person to provide an on-site sheltered management service to meet the needs of residents aged 50+
- Closing date: 31/08/2016Salary: £9.50 per hour (Day) - £9.94 per hour (Night)Reference: CAREASSIS
Octavia are looking for Care Assistants and bank Care Assistants to provide care and support to our residents. Both permanent and flexible bank contracts are available.
- Closing date: 31/08/2016Salary: £48,904 paReference: SHDM mat
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Care and Support team as maternity cover
- Closing date: 10/09/2016Salary: £31,000 paReference: CQCco
Octavia Support is looking for someone to coordinate quality audits, staff L&D and the implementation of improvement projects and policy.
- Closing date: 19/09/2016Salary: £7.27 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 31/03/2017Salary: £9.72 per hourReference: MOBCL-4
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis? Then our bank of Mobile Cleaners might be for you!