Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current opportunities below:
- Closing date: 31/10/2016Salary: £19,598 p/aReference: Charity Shop Man
Use your flair for fashion to help us transform local lives.
- Closing date: 31/10/2016Salary: £45,000Reference: HOM
Octavia has been providing homes for over one hundred years. We believe that good homes make better lives and have a passion for delivering a customer focused service.
- Closing date: 07/11/2016Salary: £24,745 p/aReference: SSOIW
We are looking for a Scheme Support Officer to join our Care & Support team. Duties will include the provision of general administration support to our new scheme in Isleworth.
- Closing date: 08/11/2016Salary: £27,000 paReference: CQCoff
Octavia Support is looking for someone to coordinate quality audits, staff L&D and the implementation of improvement projects and policy.
- Closing date: 14/11/2016Salary: £13.93 p/hReference: YEO
You will need to have relevant experience and a sincere commitment to working with children and young people.
- Closing date: 30/11/2016Salary: £7.27 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 31/03/2017Salary: £9.72 per hourReference: MOBCL-4
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis? Then our bank of Mobile Cleaners might be for you!