Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current opportunities below:
- Closing date: 03/10/2016Salary: £36,418 p/aReference: REINMA
This role is part of the Service Development Team. The overall aim of the team is to lead on and support the continuous improvement and development of services, with resident involvement an integral part of the process.
- Closing date: 04/10/2016Salary: £19,598 p/aReference: Charity Shop Man
Use your flair for fashion to help us transform local lives.
- Closing date: 10/10/2016Salary: £33,296 p/aReference: SUHOOF
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to provide an excellent customer focused service for all Octavia tenants ensuring that care and support housing schemes and properties are well managed and the environment is well maintained.
- Closing date: 17/10/2016Salary: £27,054 p/aReference: SchManQue
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced person to provide an on-site sheltered management service to meet the needs of our residents.
- Closing date: 31/10/2016Salary: £7.27 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 31/03/2017Salary: £9.72 per hourReference: MOBCL-4
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis? Then our bank of Mobile Cleaners might be for you!