Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current opportunities below:
- Closing date: 31/03/2017Salary: £45,000 per annumReference: SEM
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for buildings, energy management and environmental management to lead Octavia Housing into a future that will allow us to meet future challenges head on.
- Closing date: 31/03/2017Salary: £45,000 per annumReference: SENSUR
We are looking for an experienced Surveyor to join our Day to Day Maintenance team.
- Closing date: 03/04/2017Salary: £45,000 per annumReference: HOM
Octavia has been providing homes for over one hundred years. We believe that good homes make better lives and have a passion for delivering a customer focused service.
- Closing date: 17/04/2017Salary: £9.50 per hour (Day) - £9.94 per hour (Night)Reference: CAREASSIS
Octavia are looking for Care Assistants and bank Care Assistants to provide care and support to our residents. Both permanent and flexible bank contracts are available.
- Closing date: 23/04/2017Salary: £7.27 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 30/06/2017Salary: £9.72 per hourReference: MOBCL-4
Are you unable to commit to a full or part time role, but available to work on an occasional basis? Then our bank of Mobile Cleaners might be for you!