Whether they are involved in providing homes, delivering care and support, or working with the community, our people make a vital contribution to the lives of thousands living in central and west London. Recruiting and developing the best people is essential for us as we continue to grow. See our current opportunities below:
- Closing date: 29/07/2016Salary: £19,598 paReference: Charity Shop Man
Use your flair for fashion to help us transform local lives.
- Closing date: 29/07/2016Salary: £28,846Reference: AREAMAN
As an Area manager for Octavia Foundation Charity shops you will help and support the Head of Retail by leading and motivating a team of shop managers.
- Closing date: 01/08/2016Salary: £7.20 per hourReference: Bank Sales
We are currently looking for people to join our Bank of Sales Assistants to work across our Charity Shops in London. As a Bank Sales Assistant you will work with an organisation that offers flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Closing date: 05/08/2016Salary: £10,125 pa for Apprenticeships or £10,920 pa for InternshipsReference: APPRE & INTERN
The Octavia Foundation is offering an exciting paid apprenticeship or internship opportunity for local young clients. Are you the right candidate?
- Closing date: 10/08/2016Salary: £13.58 per hourReference: CCA-BANK
We are looking for a person with the right skills to provide a quality telephone service to our residents. The Customer Services Team is responsible for providing a responsive first contact service for all of Octavia’s customer queries, such as housing issues, dealing with rent accounts, re-housing advice and a range of administrative support to various teams within Octavia.
- Closing date: 31/08/2016Salary: £9.50 per hour (Day) - £9.94 per hour (Night)Reference: CAREASSIS
Octavia are looking for Care Assistants and bank Care Assistants to provide care and support to our residents. Both permanent and flexible bank contracts are available.